> Kane Nobuhiro Tagboard Formspring Archives Affiliates Twitter
Please Take Note.


Kane Nobuhiro™

Photobucket


People don't keep journals for themselves. They keep them for other people, like a secret they don't want to tell,
but they want everyone to know.





I don't own any of these pictures unless I state them. All photos and quotes on this blog are the properties of the respectful owners.Anyone wishing for their works to be credited please contact me via formspring or the tagboard itself. thank you.


free hit counter

posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 @ 10:07 PM | back to the top.
I'm all smiles now.





Finally, rainbows after the rain.
=)




Am just glad the torture is finally over. For now. Not going to promise that it will never happen again, since nothing has really been talked about, yet. I will still wanna talk it out just so we can avoid such arguments in the future. But really, I thank Allah you're finally back in my arms.
Rindu banget!



[ And I'm done ]

« older posts            
© (kane nobuhiro's space.)