> Kane Nobuhiro Tagboard Formspring Archives Affiliates Twitter
Please Take Note.


Kane Nobuhiro™

Photobucket


People don't keep journals for themselves. They keep them for other people, like a secret they don't want to tell,
but they want everyone to know.





I don't own any of these pictures unless I state them. All photos and quotes on this blog are the properties of the respectful owners.Anyone wishing for their works to be credited please contact me via formspring or the tagboard itself. thank you.


free hit counter

posted on Monday, February 11, 2013 @ 2:32 AM | back to the top.
Patience is key



Today was just as boring as yesterday and the past few days. Nothing new huh? Well, went out to Causeway Point to check out some stuffs and it didnt help that most of the shops are closed. For a moment I thought Woodlands was being attacked by a zombie apocalypse. Dinner at KFC followed, and that literally sums up my day.





And then, this happened...




Finally, your text message came. I was so happy and angry, yet excited at the same time when the irritating text notification sounded. Happy because, my prayers were finally answered. Angered. because it took such a long time for you to finally text me. Tak miss orang ke ah?! heh. Lucky enough I did not break down or stuffs in front of the bros. This time, I replied. Well, I told myself that I should just put my ego aside and reply you the next time your msg comes in, precisely why I was like waiting day by day for your text. Eeeeee geram jee. And then, you kept quiet. No reply from you.

But its okay, it is already comforting enough to know I came across your mind that you had to text me. Pls do know I have always been waiting for your call or text every single day ever since we separated. But please, the next time you feel like texting, takmo tunggu lama lama please?



And God, thank you for this. I appreciate it.
Goodnight earthlings.



[ And I'm done ]



« older posts             newer posts »
© (kane nobuhiro's space.)