> Kane Nobuhiro Tagboard Formspring Archives Affiliates Twitter
Please Take Note.


Kane Nobuhiro™

Photobucket


People don't keep journals for themselves. They keep them for other people, like a secret they don't want to tell,
but they want everyone to know.





I don't own any of these pictures unless I state them. All photos and quotes on this blog are the properties of the respectful owners.Anyone wishing for their works to be credited please contact me via formspring or the tagboard itself. thank you.


free hit counter

posted on Sunday, February 10, 2013 @ 1:24 AM | back to the top.
The best make up.. is a smile



So... the whole day today was boring to the core. I rot myself in my room the whole day since I did not have any plan for the day. Good thing Arep was free; We met around my area to lepak, and then Ilah joined in after her work. Well, it was okay. It beats doing nothing at home all day.









If I had a choice, I would rather spend my day, with you. I swear that's the only thing I want so much in my life now. Urghh. I don't know what else I should do, other than keeping still to my phone hoping you'll text me or something. It's okay, I guess. I should just stay cool and pretend everything's good. In front of you, or the friends. Yup, thats it. Smile, it definitely will help to mask the pain. Here's hoping you're doing good over there alright.


 
 
 
[ And I'm done ]

« older posts             newer posts »
© (kane nobuhiro's space.)