> Kane Nobuhiro Tagboard Formspring Archives Affiliates Twitter
Please Take Note.


Kane Nobuhiro™

Photobucket


People don't keep journals for themselves. They keep them for other people, like a secret they don't want to tell,
but they want everyone to know.





I don't own any of these pictures unless I state them. All photos and quotes on this blog are the properties of the respectful owners.Anyone wishing for their works to be credited please contact me via formspring or the tagboard itself. thank you.


free hit counter

posted on Monday, February 11, 2013 @ 5:13 PM | back to the top.
When I was your man







I thought the days are gonna get better now, but I was wrong. In fact, I think everything's done and dusted now. And I dont like whatever I am feeling right now. The feeling that you have finally gave up. Why? Why? Why? I just dont know what else I should do now. Trembling with fear, without knowing what step I should take, is this finally it?


Please. If you really think you have enough of us, tell me. I'll take it like a man. I'd been through shits worse than this in the past. If this is indeed the end, I will have to start erasing all memories we shared together. Yes, including all these pictures we took in the phone. I'm sorry I did not do enough to be a better man for you. If you think being apart would be a happier choice for you, you'll have my blessings..




" Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made
And it hunts me everytime I close my eyes... "



[ And I'm done ]

« older posts             newer posts »
© (kane nobuhiro's space.)