> Kane Nobuhiro Tagboard Formspring Archives Affiliates Twitter
Please Take Note.


Kane Nobuhiro™

Photobucket


People don't keep journals for themselves. They keep them for other people, like a secret they don't want to tell,
but they want everyone to know.





I don't own any of these pictures unless I state them. All photos and quotes on this blog are the properties of the respectful owners.Anyone wishing for their works to be credited please contact me via formspring or the tagboard itself. thank you.


free hit counter

posted on Saturday, February 25, 2012 @ 5:54 PM | back to the top.
Worst Nightmare
I am just thankful that I am still able to live to see another day. Like what ayah says, "ni sikit je Tuhan kasi nak tunjuk." Thinking back, I am very very lucky that I only suffered minor injuries, knowing that I fell off from the bike, hit my head on the big scary-looking bus by my side, and went under it, It was a lucky thing I push myself out from underneath the bus, I could see nothing but I knew I just had to get out from there as fast as possible because the bus is still moving.




I dont really want to think what really happened yesterday, because yes, I am still traumatized by the whole accident. It taught me one thing, that I could have been killed yesterday by the bus, or even from the approaching cars as i lay down there in pain. I'm just too weak to do anything now, all i know now is that I need to recover fast, get back to work as soon as possible, so i can have the money to repair my bike. That's all.





Mama scolded me and cried saying why I didnt tell her I had an accident. Yesterday night was the first time I felt how much she really love her chilld, waking up in the morning to change my dressings and to apply oil on my wounds, feeding me medicines. That was when she say to me with eyes tearing up," Naseb baik takde pape terjadi kat abang. Arwah Nyail kau (her younger brother, my uncle) meninggal pasal accident motor same tarikh, bulan kau accident semalam..




Friends, thank you for the concern you all. I am okay, no really major injuries just cut and bruises on my left face, hand, and knees. Other than that, I am fine. I'm sorry that I didnt pickup or reply to anyone anyone of you; I am still shocked by the accident to do nothing except lying down on my bed. Really, thanks for the concern everyone. Just pray that I will recover sooner rather than later alright. thank you.




[ And I'm done ]

« older posts             newer posts »
© (kane nobuhiro's space.)