> Kane Nobuhiro Tagboard Formspring Archives Affiliates Twitter
Please Take Note.


Kane Nobuhiro™

Photobucket


People don't keep journals for themselves. They keep them for other people, like a secret they don't want to tell,
but they want everyone to know.





I don't own any of these pictures unless I state them. All photos and quotes on this blog are the properties of the respectful owners.Anyone wishing for their works to be credited please contact me via formspring or the tagboard itself. thank you.


free hit counter

posted on Monday, August 29, 2011 @ 7:15 PM | back to the top.
Its Hari Raya!










Wassssssssssssssup people!!




Like finally, UT3 is over! wooohoo! UT3 was okay for me, I felt that the first 3 modules was pretty much doable as I did revised for it, but the last module FOM was a serial killer. I hope I clear that module. I do not want to spend a semester having to repeat that. Noooo. So aniway, I shall not gonna talk so much about it cause I really do not want to think about it anymore. Like what orang-orang kata lah kan 'yang sudah tu sudah...' hahaha! Finger-cross, I really hope that would be my last UT I am gonna take, cause I'm really getting sick and tired of that school already. Hahaha. Aniway, oh! Did I mention I got an interview for an intership with AirAisa? Hehe! Well, Earlier on I got JetStar cabin crew internship, but I guess takde rezki lah kan. I dont mind any companies though, just as long I do get into an internship and I'll be fine. There's still possibility that I might not get into internship though, and still have to come back to school for the final semester. So, wish me luck I do get into the internship okay friends!



Done with that. So after today, I can proudly say that another Ramadhan has gone by where I managed to fast the full month for 11years now! wooohooo! Ramadhan has gone, and here comes the month of Syawal, the month where we all just love don't we? Hahaha! This year's red for me, and I pretty much like the baju raya tahun ni. menambahkan ke-cute-an sayer jer nih. Conform! hahaha!





Okaylah,
Syai nak ambil kesempatan ini untuk menyusun sepuluh jari jemari untuk meminta maaf kepada semuer kawan kawan, yang sudi singgah dan rajin menyinggah ke blog saye yang tak sebeberape ni. Ampunkan lah segala kesalahan syai ni yer, baik yang sengaje ataupun yang tidak sengaje, kalau syai terlebih gurau ke, kalau pernah tersinggung perasaan biler syai post kat blog ni ker, dah segala2 Ter yang sewaktu dengannyer lah yer. Akhir kata, syai pun hanya manusia biasa yang akur pada kesilapan. Sedangkan Nabi ampunkan umatnyer, apatah lagi diri kita ini, untuk menahan diri dari memaafkan mereka yang bersalah pada kita.
(=









Selamat Hari Raya Kawan-kawan...
jom main bunger api!


















"Pupul rindu neneq sangat-sangat. Raya tahun dah masuk tahun ke dua tak dapat makan ayam rendang neneq. Pupul selalu ingat neneq, tapi neneq sampai sekarang tak datang dalam mimpi pun? Sampai hati neneq.. Maafkan pupul atas kesilapan pupul yang dulu yer. Moga neneq dalam keadaan yang senang dan gembira bersame Atok dimana sahje neneq berada sekarang ni.. Selamat Hari Raya, neneq. Tunggu tao nanti pupul datang tengok neneq!"
('=









[ and I'm done ]

« older posts             newer posts »
© (kane nobuhiro's space.)